Superpower is a limited mode in ZombsRoyale.io.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Server starts when there is at least 20 players.
- It is Solo or Duo (formerly) and has the same mechanics with a few exceptions.
- There are 4 gems that give a special ability.
- Health and shields regenerates automatically by 5% per second, potions and health regen items are still available though.
- Slots will appear in the left of your screen above your name and health, the type of power will be named next to the 10 bars which is the slot.
- You will start off randomly with one Superpower.
List of Gems[edit | edit source]
This will list the gems of their appearance, ability and name.
Power Gem[edit | edit source]
- Appearance: Red colored and resembles a rhombus-shaped ruby.
- Ability: Increases the damage of bullets by 10%, if you fire bullets while having at least one power gem, a red trail of light will be left behind by the bullets.
Defense Gem[edit | edit source]
- Appearance: A yellow star-shaped mineral, a smaller, darker yellow star can be seen inside the brighter yellow part of it.
- Ability: Increases health of HP and shields, a yellow-slight orangish ring will be seen around the player, the more stars, the more rings you will notice.
- There is a glitch that if you start with a defense gem, it doesn't give the extra SP. (you need to pick one up)
- 1 Defense Gem = 110 HP and SP (shield points).
- 2 Defense Gems = 120 HP and SP.
- 3 Defense Gems = 130 HP and SP.
- 4 Defense Gems = 140 HP and SP.
- 5 Defense Gems = 150 HP and SP.
- 6 Defense Gems = 160 HP and SP.
- 7 Defense Gems = 170 HP and SP.
- 8 Defense Gems = 180 HP and SP.
- 9 Defense Gems = 190 HP and SP.
- 10 Defense Gems = 200 HP and SP.
Move Speed Gem[edit | edit source]
- Appearance: A blue, possible cobalt made mineral shaped like a plus (+), with tips at the end of the points, like a very skinny star.
- Ability: Increases the speed of the player, a trail that leaves various blue colored bubbles will come from the back of the player, depending on which direction they run in, the more gems, the more bubbles you'll see.
Bullet Speed Gem[edit | edit source]
- Appearance: Purple/violet colored amethyst shaped as a reshaped rhombus.
- Ability: Increases the speed of bullets, there is no proof of someone having bullet speed, however, if you have enough amethysts, a light purple trail of light will be left behind from the bullets.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- If you see any power up when you kill someone, pick it up! Even if it is your least favorite superpower, it will still do you good in game, besides, you obviously wouldn't want someone using it against you.
- Weapons get huge benefits from more power gems and bullet speed gems, you may add up some higher damage for low damage weapons like the Minigun, longer range for Shotguns/SMGs, extra damage for high damage weapons and extra range for Sniper Rifles and ARs. Higher bullet speed could also be used to buff the speed of RPG rockets and Crossbow arrows.
- The main goal is to fill all of your slots or at least around 80-90% of your overall strength.
- Beware those who are more powerful than you, especially when they have reached maximum strength in all slots before you have. Your only hope to winning a game at the highest chance with the strongest player in your way is to stay away and farm as many people as possible. When you are halfway to maximum, you could stand a moderate chance.
- A good way to fight maxed players is to use a spammy weapon. Either an AR or VSS to keep your distance for safety, or an SMG for easier shots. A good aimer with maximum or high defense and bullet power should be able to take out a power with all slots filled up. Spraying, although does not deal the DPS you would want, it would sure make a player struggle to dodge your bullets, even with the highest movement speed.
- You can spectate a stronger player fighting someone else (preferably with a Sniper Rifle) and try to double-team against the stronger player, if you don't want to take any risks of getting reported for teaming, you should wait for the stronger person to take damage and defeat the enemy, then finish him/her off and enjoy the high amount of power dropped from killing the player.
- Airdrop weapons and more special weapons from Gold Chests are ridiculous when you are maxed with them. Since those weapons were made to be more special, most likely stronger or a little too overpowered for the game, you will easily shine with them.
- Unfortunately, you may have to dangerously drop at the beginning where all other players drop as well. If you drop an a safe an unpopulated place, while less risky, you won't get as many kills and be much less powerful. In that case, unless you are quick and can fight multiple enemies, your hope of getting many kills at the start is luck based.
- Movement Speed is extremely critical and a huge must. This is especially important for running from someone when unarmed, or chasing other players without the need to switch out of your gun. With maximum movement speed, you will become extremely unpredictable and hard to hit, this can protect you very well against slow firing weapons such as the AWP. Sometimes, streams of bullets can also be easy to dodge if you have quick enough hands.
- Healing items are not necessary in Superpower, as your health will automatically regenerate. However, you may carry healing supplies (preferably Bandages, and especially Hybrid Potions) to make sure you can heal quicker than one person.
Glitches/Bugs[edit | edit source]
- At one point, Defense was spelled "Defence," the European-English spelling. This will be fixed sooner or later.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Along with VIP mode, Superpower is the only game mode where you can have more than 100 health and shields. (Big Zombies from Zombie Mode don't count, as they are NOT players).
- Superpower mode may be a parody of the Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mode from Fortnite.
- The Superpower gems resemble the Infinity Stones needed for the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Someone with maxed stats may resemble Thanos (a character from Marvel and the main antagonist of the 2018 movie Avengers: Infinity War).
- Just like how Thanos drops his gauntlet when killed, a player will drop superpower gems when killed.
- A player's possibility to have over 100 health and shields is similar to Thanos having much higher HP and shields than all players.
- Players regenerate their health and shields automatically, just like how Thanos regenerates his shields when getting a kill, however, his health never regens unlike in ZombsRoyale.