Crystal Clash is a limited game mode in ZombsRoyale.io.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Similar to 50v50 except with only 4 players on each side and in a small room with grass, trees and bushes.
- There are 2 crystals that have 100% health, one for red team and another for blue.
- There are guns based off the ones in other game modes.
- Health will regenerate automatically and shields are unavailable.
- The game will have a timer, if the timer runs out and neither crystal is destroyed, the crystal with more health wins.
- It is a very fast-paced game, so be quick or you will die easily.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
List of Weapons in order:
- Scout: Based off SMG-Good at close range combat and excels at smaller skirmishes.
- Rocketeer: Based off RPG-Great at long range and is terrific in group fights.
- Assault: Based off Assault Rifle-Good from all distances and fights.
- Shotgunner: Based off Pump Shotgun-Great at short range fights with groups.
- Marksman: Based off Bolt-Action Sniper-Great at long range and amazing when accurate.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Weapons that would be recommended the most is the Scout, Assault and Shotgunner. Since all three excel at combat and dealing considerable damage to the crystal.
Make sure there is someone using an Assault, and make sure to attack whoever is using an Assault on the enemy team, since it is probably the strongest weapon in the mode and is used a lot and rushed to be first to claim it.
When the countdown until start finishes, charge at the enemy crystal with your team so you can also slow down the enemies that try to raid your crystal by killing them, once they are all eliminated, attack the crystal and retreat when they respawn.
The Rocketeer is a good weapon to blow up enemies with ease and deal severe damage to the crystal. However, it may not be good to use in certain situations when you are in a 1v1 situation with the others distracted, since RPGs take quite a time to fire again.
Using a Marksman is almost never recommended, you will die within seconds if trying to attack the enemy crystal. The low rate of fire will also not be so effective against it, but can still be useful to finish off low health players if they manage to escape your offense from your team.
Scout is good for close range 1v1 battles!
Try to set different roles for you and your teammates. Somebody should defend the crystal and the others should attack the enemy crystal.
Glitches/Bugs[edit | edit source]
- There was a glitch where if players are forced into the wall by using an Impulse Grenade on them, they glitch through the walls, either getting stuck inside it or glitching out of the arena if they use it on a wall that boundaries the arena.
- At one point, the options on the weapon selection turn into their original selves, this also happens in-game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second game mode that has weapons that aren't seen in any other mode with the first being Weapons Race (the Crossbow).
- It is the second game mode with automatic health regeneration.
- It is the sixth game that is technically teams.
- The Scout's design closely resembles the P90, though the P90 was released much later.